The wedding season is back and with so many weddings lined up, it gets difficult to dress up so often with limited options. Itse is prepared to make you look the most stunning at a wedding, with millions of options at pocket-friendly prices.
‘Less is more’ is a mantra that most fashionistas abide by these days, along with minimalistic aesthetics, nowadays women prefer offbeat silhouettes and experimental colour combinations. Itse caters to these expectations – a line of gorgeous collections for contemporary women who’re confident and sophisticated yet elegant and expressive.
In these unexpected times, weddings and get-togethers have been a blessing in disguise. Dressing up was always fun, but now the anticipation of meeting an old friend or a close relative for a fun festivity livens up the mood and makes you want to stylise your wardrobe even more!
One Bottom, Opulent Ways:
Brocade has been one of the greatest inventions of the textile industry. It’s one of the richest fabrics and has been a favourite of many sovereigns for centuries. It is a major part of Indian weddings/ethnic wear even today.
A brocade trouser is quintessential for a woman’s wardrobe. It’s a great investment because this timeless piece is never going out of fashion. Be it a wedding or a sophisticated evening soiree, there are myriad ways to style a brocade bottom. This pair of bottoms from Itse is made from a rich shantoon fabric and is foil printed with iterations of flower motifs, precisely imitating a woven brocade material. This versatile piece of clothing can be repeatedly styled in ways that’ll make you stand out every single time.
- The traditional way is the best way to go if you’re simplistic, a coordinating kurta and dupatta with gold jhumkas and sandals.
- Uplift the styling game & give it a contemporary twist with an ombre asymmetrical long kurta along with gold hoops and box heels.
- Look sophisticated and powerful with a solid white shirt tucked in with a chunky choker or earrings with block heel kolhapuris.
- Add a dash of layering with a plain solid t-shirt and a colour coordinating jacket/ shrug with dainty earrings and flat footwear.
These gorgeous pair of bottoms are a part of our rECOgnise initiative and are made from 100% sustainable fibres. You can feel ravishing without feeling guilty!
Dhotis are one of the oldest traditional silhouettes of our country. They were initially only worn by men but now they’re androgynous. Dhotis were originally made from diaphanous cotton or khadi but now various materials are used to make beautiful stylish dhotis. There have been multiple variations in the traditional silhouette and a modern take on it are these elegant yet stylish dhotis, brought to you by Itse for women. Our dhotis are crafted for women’s comfort and functionality and can be styled in many different ways;
- This printed dhoti is a relaxed trouser style dhoti paired with a tie-up crop top with three-fourth puffy sleeves, making it look ethnic as well as contemporary. This black co-ord set would be great for a small day-ceremony; you can pair this up with gold dangling earrings and ethnic flats.
- The other dhoti is a skirt style dhoti paired with a relaxed coordinating sleeveless short kurta, accessorised with dainty gold hoops. A great set for a mehndi ceremony.
- To make it dressier, team up this traditional-style stitched dhoti with a crop top and an overlay flowy jacket. The brocade waistband gives a dash of festive wear, perfect for a sangeet function. It’s definitely easy to pick an outfit now!
Since its inception, jumpsuits were engineered for pilots, sailors and war men; later on in the early 1900s, a world-renowned designer introduced it to the world as a fashion statement as workwear as well as leisure. Today, jumpsuits are celebrated as one of the most powerful silhouettes. They have now been morphed into ethnic wear too for our independent and confident women. Easy to throw on, fuss-free and just a single piece of clothing to look flat-out fabulous! Undoubtedly stylish for any day function are our jumpsuits from Itse.
- The teal Rogan print jumpsuit is great for a day function followed by evening drinks at a wedding. Made from luxurious shantoon fabric that looks plush but is also comfy, this jumpsuit comes with utilitarian pockets and a fabric belt to cinch that accentuating waistline.
- This wine gold printed jumpsuit will look ravishing for a mehndi party. The design features two functional pockets and a fabric belt. It’s fuss-free and easy to throw on when you have the mehndi on.
Elevate the ensembles with a pair of block heels or kolhapuris and dangling gold ethnic earrings. Get ready to bedazzle all the eyes around you!
Dresses have been every girl’s best friend definitely, of course after diamonds for centuries. Most feminine and versatile silhouettes, dresses can be worn for any occasion and by anyone. They’re comfortable, functional and yet the most elegant pieces of garment any woman could have in their wardrobe. There has been a lot of variation in the silhouette itself in different genres of occasions over the years and there will always be more experiments. Dresses are timeless, they’re an investment and keeping that in mind Itse by has crafted gorgeous and sophisticated festive wear dresses for women who love minimalism but they also love to make the heads turn.
- Distilling vibrancy and elegance down to the ankle-length, this teal gold printed gown is a head-turner. It flaunts a one-shoulder tie-up and a tasselled string cinching the waistline.
- The ogle-worthy asymmetrical foil printed dress in wine is a definite choice for this wintry wedding season. Adorned with utilitarian pockets, a fabric belt to accentuate the waistline with iterations of floral print, this dress just raises the sophistication bar higher.
Amplify these festive wear gowns with jhumkas and kolhapuris and look irresistible for a wedding cocktail party.
We have picked out the best ‘must-haves’ for women this wedding season from Itse.
We hope this gets you ready and pumped for the wedding season. Can’t wait to see you lovely ladies transform styles in your favourite Itse pieces. Don’t forget to tag us; it makes our day to see you adorning our beautiful creations.